10 Quotes to Get You Through Wedding PlanningWhen you start wedding planning, you’re really not quite sure what to expect unless you’ve done it before or work in the industry. You begin with making your guest list and looking at wedding venues and then, once you get full-fledge into the planning after meeting with your first venue, you may be overwhelmed. So many details you didn’t think about, things you didn’t think you had to do until later, people you’re not sure if you should invite, and so on. At Lesner Inn we try to make things as simple as possible for you, but in the case that you get overwhelmed, we hope these motivational quotes help throughout the process! You will get married and it will be perfect!
• “You are capable of amazing things”
• “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within”
• “Focused. Intelligent. Motivated. Oh, and cute.”
• “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you”
• “Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle”
• “Turn your dreams into plans”
• “She believed she could, so she did”
• “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence”
• “Chin up princess, or the crown slips”
Pictured right: Cortese Photography & Film
And one of our personal favorites: “Today know that YOU are good enough. Stop worrying if you are pretty enough, strong enough, rich enough, smart enough…You must KNOW that you are ENOUGH. Don’t let negative thoughts have power over you…Take a deep breath and know that you matter and you are enough.”
Planning an event of anywhere from 50 – 200 people is not easy, especially when it’s one of the biggest days of your life, so we get it! It can be very stressful trying to make sure everything looks perfect, your guests are pleased, and you don’t pull your hair in the midst of it all. It may get hard, but it will all be WORTH it when you kiss for the first time as newlyweds, and we hope this little list of motivational quotes help you get through it all!